Disclaimer : This page lists only the information about the individual member relevant to the theory group activities. Please visit the individual's page (using the link above) for broader profile information.
Research InterestsCryptography, Information Theory.
Moved to:New research group (within CSE IITM) on Cryptography Cybersecurity and Distributed Trust.
Teaching Actvities (while with the theory group - since Jan 2011)
Publications (while with the group, last 10)
See here for all publications while at IITM
- Optimal Broadcast Encryption from Pairings and LWE
- Indistinguishability Obfuscation Without Maps: Attacks and Fixes for Noisy Linear FE
- Adaptive Simulation Security for Inner Product Functional Encryption
- Ad hoc Multi-Input Functional Encryption.
- Attribute Based Encryption for Deterministic Finite Automata from DLIN
- Attribute Based Encryption (and more) for Nondeterministic Finite Automata from Learning With Errors
- Indistinguishability Obfuscation Without Multilinear Maps: New Methods for Bootstrapping and Instantiation.
Authors: Shweta Agrawal
38th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques (Eurocrypt 2019), May 2019
- Functional Encryption and Indistinguishability Obfuscation for Turing Machines from minimal assumptions.
- Wiretap Polar Codes in Encryption Schemes Based on Learning with Errors Problem
- Functional Encryption for Bounded Collusions, Revisited