Research Publications/ReportsListing last 25 publications. (View All) View/Hide Filter
- Indistinguishability Obfuscation Without Multilinear Maps: New Methods for Bootstrapping and Instantiation.
Shweta Agrawal, To Appear in 38th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques (Eurocrypt 2019), May 2019.
- Functional Encryption and Indistinguishability Obfuscation for Turing Machines from minimal assumptions.
- Wiretap Polar Codes in Encryption Schemes Based on Learning with Errors Problem
- Functional Encryption for Bounded Collusions, Revisited
- Efficient Public Trace-and-Revoke from Standard Assumptions
- Interpolating Predicate and Functional Encryption from Learning With Errors
Shweta Agrawal, Appeared in 37th International Cryptology Conference (CRYPTO 2017), Aug 2017.
- Reusable Garbled Deterministic Finite Automata from Learning With Errors