Research Publications/ReportsListing last 25 publications. (View All) View/Hide Filter
- Optimal Broadcast Encryption from Pairings and LWE
Shweta Agrawal, Shota Yamada, To Appear in 39th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques (EuroCrypt 2020), (Best Paper Award in Eurocrypt 2020), May 2020.
- Indistinguishability Obfuscation Without Maps: Attacks and Fixes for Noisy Linear FE
- Adaptive Simulation Security for Inner Product Functional Encryption
- Ad hoc Multi-Input Functional Encryption.
- Attribute Based Encryption for Deterministic Finite Automata from DLIN
- Attribute Based Encryption (and more) for Nondeterministic Finite Automata from Learning With Errors
- Indistinguishability Obfuscation Without Multilinear Maps: New Methods for Bootstrapping and Instantiation.
Shweta Agrawal, Appeared in 38th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques (Eurocrypt 2019), May 2019.
- Functional Encryption and Indistinguishability Obfuscation for Turing Machines from minimal assumptions.
- Wiretap Polar Codes in Encryption Schemes Based on Learning with Errors Problem
- Functional Encryption for Bounded Collusions, Revisited
- Efficient Public Trace-and-Revoke from Standard Assumptions
- Interpolating Predicate and Functional Encryption from Learning With Errors
Shweta Agrawal, Appeared in 37th International Cryptology Conference (CRYPTO 2017), Aug 2017.
- Reusable Garbled Deterministic Finite Automata from Learning With Errors