Disclaimer : This page lists only the information about the individual member relevant to the theory group activities. Please visit the individual's page (using the link above) for broader profile information.
Teaching Actvities (while with the theory group - since Jan 2011)
- TA for Topics in Cryptography - Jul-Nov, 2019
Publications (while with the group, last 10)
See here for all publications while at IITM
- Adaptive Simulation Security for Inner Product Functional Encryption
- Attribute Based Encryption for Deterministic Finite Automata from DLIN
- Attribute Based Encryption (and more) for Nondeterministic Finite Automata from Learning With Errors
- Functional Encryption and Indistinguishability Obfuscation for Turing Machines from minimal assumptions.