Disclaimer : This page lists only the information about the individual member relevant to the theory group activities. Please visit the individual's page (using the link above) for broader profile information.
Research InterestsPopularity in the Generalized Hospital Residents Problem
Moved to:PhD Student, University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA
Teaching Actvities (while with the theory group - since Jan 2011)
- TA for Topics in Design and Analysis of Algorithms - Jan-Apr, 2017
- TA for Computer Programming Lab - Aug-Nov, 2015
- TA for Topics in Design and Analysis of Algorithms - Aug-Nov, 2015
Publications (while with the group, last 10)
See here for all publications while at IITM
- How good are popular matchings?
Authors: Krishnapriya A M, Meghana Nasre, Prajakta Nimbhorkar, Amit Rawat
17th International Symposium on Experimental Algorithms (SEA 2018), Jun 2018
- Popularity in the generalized Hospital Residents setting
Authors: Meghana Nasre, Amit Rawat
The 12th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia (CSR 2017), Jun 2017