Disclaimer : This page lists only the information about the individual member relevant to the theory group activities. Please visit the individual's page (using the link above) for broader profile information.
|Graph theory, Algorithms, Matching with preferences.|
See here for former students
Teaching Actvities (while with the theory group - since Jan 2011)
- Programming and Data Structures - Aug-Nov, 2021
- Advanced Graph Algorithms - Aug-Dec, 2020
- Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science - Jan-May, 2020
- Advanced Graph Algorithms - Jul-Nov, 2019
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms - Jan-May, 2019
- Topics in Design and Analysis of Algorithms - Jan-Apr, 2018
- Advanced Data Structures & Algorithms (Section 1) - Jul-Nov, 2017
- Advanced Programming Lab - Jul-Nov, 2017
- Topics in Design and Analysis of Algorithms - Jan-Apr, 2017
- Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science - Jan-Apr, 2016
- Computer Programming Lab - Aug-Nov, 2015
- Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science - Aug-Nov, 2015
- Topics in Design and Analysis of Algorithms - Aug-Nov, 2015
- Advanced Algorithms - Jan-May, 2015
- Recent Developments in Theoretical Computer Science - Jan-May, 2015
- Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms - Jul-Nov, 2014
- Advanced Algorithms - Jan-May, 2014
Publications (while with the group, last 10)
See here for all publications while at IITM
- Matchings with Group Fairness Constraints: Online and Offline Algorithms
- Envy-Freeness and Relaxed Stability: Hardness and Approximation Algorithms
- Classified Rank-Maximal Matchings and Popular Matchings -- Algorithms and Hardness
- How good are popular matchings?
- Facility location on planar graphs with unreliable links
- Popular Matchings with Lower Quotas
- Popularity in the generalized Hospital Residents setting
- Rank Maximal Matchings -- Structure and Algorithms.
- Decremenal ALL-Pairs ALL Shortest Paths and Betweenness Centrality.
- Betweenness centrality -- Incremental and faster