Disclaimer : This page lists only the information about the individual member relevant to the theory group activities. Please visit the individual's page (using the link above) for broader profile information.
Research InterestsParameterized Complexity
Moved to:Postdoc, IMSc, Chennai.
Teaching Actvities (while with the theory group - since Jan 2011)
- TA for Advanced Algorithms - Jan-May, 2015
- TA for Mathematical Concepts for Computer Science - Jul-Nov, 2014
- TA for Modern Techniques in Theory of Computation - Jan-May, 2014
- TA for Advanced Algorithms - Jan-May, 2013
- TA for Advanced Data Structures & Algorithms - Jul-Nov, 2012
- TA for Advanced Complexity Theory - Jan-Apr, 2012
Publications (while with the group, last 10)
See here for all publications while at IITM
- LP Approaches to Improved Approximation for Clique Transversal in Perfect Graphs
- Another Disjoint Compression Algorithm for OCT
- A Dirac-type Characterization of k-chordal Graphs
- Parameterized Algorithms for (r,l)-Partization