Thesis TitleFormal Languages and Automata Theory, Unconventional Models of Computing.
First Position after IITM
Only last five listed here. See here for more.
- Collaborative Directed basic research in smart and secured environment (Funding Agency : NTRO)
- Establishment of Nationwide Quality of Service Network Test bed (Funding Agency : MCIT, Govt of India)
- A Study on Computability Models Based on Graph Splicing Systems (Funding Agency : DST)
- Adaptive Error Correcting Codes for Multimedia over ATM (Funding Agency : DST)
- Computational Geometry and its Applications to Robotics (Funding Agency : DST)
- Studies in Computational Geometry and its applications (Funding Agency : MHRD)
Publications (while at IITM, last 10)
See here for all publications while at IITM
- Control Words of Transition P Systems.
Authors: Ajeesh Ramanujan, Kamala Krithivasan
Seventh International Conference on Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications (BIC-TA 2012), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol 1, pp.145--155, Dec 2012
- Tree Insertion Systems
- On String Languages Generated by Spiking Neural P Systems with Anti-Spikes
- Modeling Spiking Neural P Systems using Timed Petri Nets
- On the Relative Expressive Power of Contextual Grammars with Maximal and Depth-First Derivations.
- Graph Splicing Systems
- Graph splicing systems
- Distributed 2-way Finite State Quantum Automata
- Distributed Probabilistic Finite Automata
- Modeling Boolean Circuits using Peptide-Antibody Interactions