Disclaimer : This page lists only the information about the individual member relevant to the theory group activities. Please visit the individual's page (using the link above) for broader profile information.
Research InterestsFormal Languages and Automata Theory, Unconventional Models of Computing.
Teaching Actvities (while with the theory group - since Jan 2011)
- Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science - Jul-Nov, 2013
- Languages, Machines and Computations - Jan-May, 2013
- Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science - Aug-Nov, 2011
- Languages, Machines and Computation - Jan-Apr, 2011
Publications (while with the group, last 10)
See here for all publications while at IITM
- Control Words of Transition P Systems.
Authors: Ajeesh Ramanujan, Kamala Krithivasan
Seventh International Conference on Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications (BIC-TA 2012), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol 1, pp.145--155, Dec 2012
- Tree Insertion Systems
Authors: Kamala Krithivasan, Sunil K.S.
The 2011 International Conference on Foundations of Computer Science (FCS 2011), Jun 2011
- On String Languages Generated by Spiking Neural P Systems with Anti-Spikes
Authors: Kamala Krithivasan, Padma Metta, Deepak Garg
International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science, Vol 22, No.1, pp.15--27, Jan 2011
- Modeling Spiking Neural P Systems using Timed Petri Nets
Authors: Padma Metta, Kamala Krithivasan, Deepak Garg
World Congress on Nature & Biologically Inspired Computing, pp.25--30, Dec 2009
- On the Relative Expressive Power of Contextual Grammars with Maximal and Depth-First Derivations.
Authors: Lakshman Kuppusamy, Kamala Krithivasan
6th International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol 5684, pp.246-260, Aug 2009
- Graph Splicing Systems
Authors: L. Jeganathan, Kamala Krithivasan, Raghavan Rama
International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, pp.72-79, Jul 2008
- Graph splicing systems
Authors: Rahul Santhanam, Kamala Krithivasan
Discrete Applied Mathematics, Vol 154, pp.1264-1278, Feb 2006
- Distributed 2-way Finite State Quantum Automata
Authors: A Arun Prakash, Kamala Krithivasan
Grammar Systems Week 2004, Proceedings of GSW 2004, pp.15--29, Sep 2004
- Distributed Probabilistic Finite Automata
Authors: G. N. Santhana Krishnan, Kamala Krithivasan, Ashish Choudhary
Grammar Systems Week 2004, Proceedings of the GSW 2004, pp.281--289, Sep 2004
- Modeling Boolean Circuits using Peptide-Antibody Interactions
Authors: Sakthi Balan M., Kamala Krithivasan
International conference on Mathematical Biology, Sep 2004