Specific references for each lecture will be given for each lecture and will also be recorded in the lecture details page.
- [KR] Discrete Mathematics and its Applications – Keneth H. Rosen 7th Edition -Tata McGrawHill Publishers - 2007
- [PC] Combinatorics - Topics, Techniques and Algorithms - Peter Cameron Cambridge University Press - 1994.
- [S] Linear Algebra and Its Applications – Gilbert Strang. 4th edition - Cengage Learning Publishers – 2006.
- [R] A First Course in Probability – Sheldon Ross - (6th Edition)
- Concrete Mathematics – Ronald Graham, Donald Knuth, and Oren Patashnik 2nd Edition - Pearson Education Publishers - 1996.
- Linear Algebra – Kenneth Hoffman and Ray Kunze 2nd edition – PHI Publishers – 1971.
- Applied Combinatorics – Alan Tucker 5th edition - John Wiley & Sons – 2007.
- An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications - Volume I – William Feller 3rd Edition – Wiley Publishers - 2000.
- The Art of Probability for Scientists and Engineers - Richard W. Hamming Addison-Wesley Publishers - 1991.
- [GT] Logic and Discrete Mathematics, a Computer Science Perspective -- Winfred Karl Grassmann and Jean-Paul Tremblay, Pearson Education