References for each of the lectures will be given in the 'Lectures' section. Here we list general references for the course.
- [Mishra] Algorithmic Algebra – Bubaneshwar Mishra.
- [vGathen] Modern Computer Algebra- Joachim von Zur Gathen and Juergen Gerhard
- [Shoup] A Computational Introduction to Number Theory and Algebra -Victor Shoup.
- [Arv] Lecture notes by V. Arvind
- [SY] Arithmetic Circuits: a survey of recent results and open questions by Amir Shpilka and Amir Yehudayoff, Foundations and Trends in Theoretical Computer Science
- [AL ] An introduction to Groebner Bases William W. Adams and Philippe Loustaunau.