- Concentration of Measure for the Analysis of Randomized Algorithms - Devdatt P. Dubhashi and Alessandro Panconesi.
- Probablistic Method - Noga Alon and Joel Spencer
- Randomized Algorithms - Rajeev Motwani and Prabhakar Raghavan
- Introduction to Coding Theory - J.H. Van Lint - Springer GTM
Apart from the text books above, we will refer to several lecture notes and other material available on the internet. Some of them are listed below:
- Theorist's Toolkit - Sanjeev Arora at Princeton
- Coding Theory - Madhu Sudan at MIT.
- Error Correcting Codes - Venkat Guruswamy at UW.
- Coding Theory - Chris Umans at Caltech.
- Error Correcting Codes: Combinatorics and Algorithms - Atri Rudra - SUNY Buffalo.
- Fourier Transforms and Theoretical CS - Umesh Vazirani at Berkeley
- Mathematical methods in Theoretical CS - Chris Umans at Caltech
- Analysis of Boolean Functions - Ryan O'Donnel at CMU