Problem SetsWe plan to have 6 problem sets.
- PS 1 (5%)
- PS 2 (8%)
- PS 3 (8%)
- PS 4 (8%)
- PS 5 (8%)
- PS 6 (8%)
ProjectProject will involve thematic reading of 2-3 research papers pertaining to a topic, presentations (interim and final) and submission of a summary report.
- List of topics are as follows.
- The complexity class PP (Dheeraj Pai)
- Counting Complexity (Utsab)
- The exponential Time Hypothesis (Sameer Desai)
- Derandomization of Space bounded classes (Sagar Bisoyi)
- The counting Hierarchy (Ankit yadav)
- Further applications of inductive counting (Tejas Wangikar)
List of topics
ExaminationThere will be an end semester examination.
End semester exam : 10:00 - 12:00 07 May, 2018